Sturdy Boots That Keep Your Feet Warm And Dry
Bad weather can strike at any second. When it hits, you need a good, strong pair of boots to keep your feet cosy and dry. Norty Ankle Rain Boots are absolutely perfect to wear in any tough weather condition, whether its raining, snowing, or muddy underfoot.
The high quality natural rubber material is incredibly water resistant. Rain and mud just slide right off the surface, never penetrating the inside of the boot. Your feet remain perfectly dry inside the comfortable cotton lining. The rubber repels water, mud and wet sand, making them ideal for gardening and other messy jobs. As you might expect, they are also very easy to clean.
Comfortable To Wear And Comfortable To Remove
Slipping these boots on and off is easy. Each side of the boot has a flex band that stretches to let your foot in and out. A pull tab on the back of each boot makes things even less effort.
Once they are on, the cotton lining means that your feet won't rub or chafe on the tough outer material, and your feet and ankles will be perfectly supported by the structure of the boot for comfortable walking. The sole of each boot has a chunky, deep tread that helps you keep your footing. It gives you a strong grip, even on wet surfaces like mud.
No Questions Asked 30-Day Guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our products. If you arent completely happy when you receive and inspect these shoes, simply send them back to us within 30 days for a full refund. As long as the shoes havent been worn or washed, then were more than happy to give you your money back.
Keep Your Feet Cozy and Dry in Any Weather Conditions Pick Up These Boots Today 39717
- SOLID SHOE SIZE RUNS 1/2 SIZE BIG
- FLEX BANDS on Each Side Helping for an Easy On Off with an ANKLE BOOT OPENING Approx 12" Around
- PULL TAB will help you slip these boots on and off easily
- NONSLIP RUBBER lug slip-resistant tread soles approx 1" in heel height and approx 3/8" platform help you take each step safely!
- NATURAL RUBBER CONSTRUCTION Rubberized boots and cotton lining keep your feet perfectly dry on the wettest and snowiest days!